Who Is Photo Day'sies?

I began my passion for photography when my son was born. I quickly realized how precious these moments are, and want to help others capture these moments as well. Being a military wife, I know the hardships military families face when their loved one leaves for war. I am honored to capture families with loved ones serving our country, and am pleased to offer a $50 print credit to all military families who book with Photo Day'sies. Thank you all for what you do every day to keep us safe at home.


Growing up all over the world has helped bring a cultured aspect to my photographic style. I was born in Texas, which is where I call home. However, I didn't always know Texas as home. I have lived in several countries in the Middle East, as well as several states within the United States. From climbing through the Egyptian pyramids to snow skiing in Austria. I have seen a few things in my adventures.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Photo Day'sies Photography. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries.

 ~Josie~